Monosemikodachrome text

Monosemikodachrome text

Thursday, March 27, 2014

TICTAC colour and tone

I received a piece from TICTAC (and Marie) via RCB and Cheryl Penn when Cheryl held her Mail Art Makes the World a Town exhibition in Durban. Since then I have admired her work from the sidelines, checking into the blog: http://tac-tictac.blogspot.com to see the amazing stuff sent and received.  

Not long ago I made a piece for TICTAC.  I got this in response for MSK!  A characteristic of TICTAC's work is the attention to detail. the way she crosses media and genres and the beauty of everything. 
I worked gingerly to unwrap the piece.












This colourful print is officially for MSK.  Many many thanks!  This will look fabulous at the exhibition!
I nearly forgot the boekie! My gorgeous monochrome piece (that had to be photographed instead of scanned)!



1 comment: