Monosemikodachrome text

Monosemikodachrome text

Monday, April 7, 2014

Greenfield and A1 Waste Paper Kodachrome collab

Checkout all the great stamps and stickers on this envelope from Michael Leigh (and it's recycled)! 

Inside I found a short stack of editions of a collab between Mark Greenfield (mostly, apparently) and Michael Leigh.  I am tempted to ask my audience to create a caption, so much going on it's hard to know where to begin.  The image has a vintage poster feel that is great!  Keep your eyes peeled.  I will be distributing them in the near future.


 In addition to the A4 image, I have a few fluxus bucks ready to share too! 
 You may also recognise some of these characters too! 
 Many thanks A1.  I will weigh my letters with care (to avoid higher postal fees)and sneak a few of these into envelopes of deserving networkers!


No comments:

Post a Comment