Monosemikodachrome text

Monosemikodachrome text

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Probably more MSK from C Mehrl Bennett

RAIN - C Mehrl Bennett 2014



I hope no one is ever offended when I try to classify work sent to me.  When I say classify, in this case I mean I am trying to put the work on the fitting blog.  In this case  Mehrl hasn't marked the envelope.  I hover over the blogs and wonder is this intended for The Postal Ledger or is this MSK? It's the santa that convinces me that this is MSK - a photo full of colour, surrounded by more nuanced visual poetry pieces. I love when mail artists show their sense of humour and their other sides.  Here Mehrl's stamp (and the santas) had me smiling while I let my eye wander and take in the what I imagine  is the rain series. I'm delighted to receive the work, wherever I place them and I look forward to hanging them at the Pimlott Foundataion in a weeks' time.


No comments:

Post a Comment